The lovely Rachie (http://rachieadventures.wordpress.com/) nominated me for “The Very Inspiring Blogger Award” and I’m chuffed! In response I have to tell you all 7 things about me and then nominate 15 other bloggers. Here we go!
The bloggers I want to nominate are… *drum roll*
1. Chris from http://redfluxreviews.wordpress.com/
2. The lad from http://writingonthecitadel.wordpress.com/ (I’m sorry I don’t know your name…)
3. greatwhitebrow from http://greatwhitebrow.wordpress.com/
Onto the 7 things about me! 🙂
1. I don’t often have lie ins. I definitely think I’m an evening person but I naturally wake up quite early, even if I stay in bed and just think for a bit.
2. I can play the guitar. Sorta.
3. I am really scared of blood and have been known to faint at the sight of it. Despite this, I really want to give blood and hope that it will help me to conquer my fear of it.
4. I learned to ride a bike when I was 3 and I love cycling. I spent most of my childhood on my bike and love to get it out for a nice little journey on warm summer evenings.
5. I have a really low pain threshold and, when I’m in pain, I nearly always cry or throw up. I’m a wimp.
6. I swear far too much! I’ve always been quite an aggressive person when it comes to speech and it’s only getting worse…
7. I tan really easily and like wearing a watch so I can get a nice tan-line to show off when it’s winter and I’m feeling cold.
So now it’s your turn; nominate people, notify them and make the most of the blogging community!